Roger Router is a utility to control and monitor AVM Fritz!Box Routers.
- Supports AVM FRITZ!Box Routers
- Send Faxes via FRITZ!Box from every application
- Call signalization for incoming- and outgoing calls in realtime
- Softphone-Integration with DTMF support
- Read and delete of FRITZ!Box caller list
- Print caller list
- Automatically stores and extends the caller list on the local drive for large list support
- Reverse phone lookup using popular yellow pages (e.g. “11880” in Germany)
- Dial helper to call from PC, e.g. via double-click in a journal entry or via address book.
- Address book integration: Evolution, FRITZ!Box phonebook, Google, Kontact, VCard, Thunderbird (read only)
- Reconnect to internet (Router remote control)
- Dial dialog with hangup support
- Set Fax resolution
- Setup-Assistant for an easy initial application configuration
- Definition of actions (e.g. stop / start media playback at phone call start / end
- Supports libsecret (GNOME Keychain, KWallet)
- Control of own filter views in the journal
A detailed installation guide (including printer installation) can be found at: tabos.org
sudo dnf install ghostscript-devel
Use HomeBrew to install Roger Router.
For this, install Homebrew, then install Roger Router using Terminal.app:
brew tap tabos/rogerrouter https://gitlab.com/tabos/rogerrouter.git
brew install rogerrouter
All dependencies should get installed automatically.
To run roger, type “roger” in the terminal.
To auto-start Roger Router on login, add /usr/local/bin/roger to your autostarts in your User preferences.